Book early and save over 50%
Stay two nights between:
And the next Two Nights are FREE!
**Free nights must be included at time of reservation
Rago’s Oceanfront Retreat is as close to the beach as you can find anywhere on the Peninsula. See the exact location in Long Beach, WA.
This elegant three-story, three bedroom, fully modern town house is literally just a few steps to the Discovery Trail and is a five minute walk to downtown Long Beach. Enjoy spectacular ocean views from the living room, kitchen and dining room on the second level and from the master bedroom and master bath on the 3rd level.
Rago’s vacation home was built in 2004 and has just been fully decorated with stylish Pottery Barn furniture. Some of the things you can expect to find:
- Ocean front and ocean view: it doesn’t get any better than this!
- Sleeps up to 8 people.
- 3 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Queen, 2 sets of bunk beds), 2 1/2 bathrooms. See floor plans.
- Stay connnected with free high speed internet (WIFI)
- 3 Flat screen TVs (46″, 32″ and 24″) with DVD/ cable
- Cook a meal for an extra large family in the fully stocked kitchen incl. spices, flour & olive oil.
- Enjoy an evening cookout with the propane barbecue (utensils included).
- Linens: quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels included.
- Two thick Turkish cotton robes to use. Stored in the master closet.
- Soaps: shampoos, hand soap, dish and laundry detergent
- Great for kids of all ages: Mini version Air Hockey and foosball, with a Poker table, darts, kites and games. There is a portable crib, safety gate & high chair.
- Children sand toys included
- Beach chairs and beach towels available for your convenience
- Pet-friendly! Dog bed and food bowl for your ease.
- Steps to the Discovery Trail and to the beach
- Enjoy spectacular sunsets from the 3rd story private balcony off the master bedroom
- See other amenities here
This townhouse is truly a one-of-a-kind rental, with everything you could ask for in a vacation rental: a home on the beach, loads of amenities, great for kids and a five minute walk to downtown!